This little guy always tops my list of favorites!! I tried to get pictures of him because my mom pointed out that yesterday's blog didn't have any pics of him. I know that most of the people that read my blog are only reading it because of Cooper.
I love changing Cooper. Sometimes he is wiggly and sometimes he cries (when we are cleaning out his nose), but usually he is in a great mood. He smiles, talks, and plays. I usually sing silly songs to him. It is such a fun time with him.
Cooper was fussy some of yesterday evening because he didn't get a long nap at day-care. But about 30 minutes before bedtime he was in the BEST mood. We changed his clothes and he giggled out loud (sweetest sound in the world). Then we played the "Up Game" on the floor and sang lots of silly songs. Then he enjoyed playing with Mommy's face. And best of all he just talked and talked to us. It is so much fun just listening to him. I love listening to him in the car on the way to day-care too!
I love this cute key chain featured on Groupdealz this week. I thought it was super cute and on $13! I didn't buy it but still thought it was cute enough to share!
I LOVE this car seat cover that was shown on Brooke's blog. It looks simple to make so I think I am going to see if my Granny will make one for Cooper. I currently use a blanket thrown over the whole thing but it is hard to hold on to the handle and the blanket starts to fall. I know that baby stores sell car seat covers but I love this simple idea that is easy to take off and on!
I love this stroller that I saw on Erin's blog. It is the Baby Jogger City Select. It has so many options and can be used for one or two kiddos. Seriously look at all of the ways you can use it. The only problem is that it cost $500 plus you have to buy some of the additional pieces to do all of those configurations. But seriously it looks amazing!
I love these cute slippers that Katie shared on her blog this week. I wish they were real shoes because they adorable and look super comfy!!!
And finally I LOVE this sweet boy with all of my heart! This is this morning before day-care! He was in such a sweet mood. And he was so smiley when I dropped him off. I hate leaving him!!
I hope you all have a wonderful and safe weekend!









1 comment:
Thanks for the shout out! And Cooper is too cute!!
Post a Comment