Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Favorites!!

These are a few of my favorite things-

I love this key chain on Etsy.  It opens and you put birthstones in it!  I love it!! I am very simple with my jewelry so I love this as a key chain.  I love the idea of having one of these with Cooper and Baby C's birthstones!  I eventually want a mother's necklace or ring but I have to be done with kids before I do that!

I love this blog post from Dianthe this week.  It cracks me up because it hits so close to home!

I love these Huggies diapers!!  Just adorable!!  They only start in size 3 from what I can tell.  Cooper is still in a size 2 but I am still considering buying some.  I might split a package with Melisa and they can wear them at Christmas.  I will wait and see if he will be in a 3 by then.


Jennifer is hosting a giveaway for tickets to the Northwest Arkansas Boutique Show.  I have heard great things about this show and if it wasn't a 6 hour drive I would enter and go.  I might have to plan to go one year for fun!

This thing cracks me up but I think it is hilarious! And for one mommy blogger it works great.  I don't have this issue with Cooper, but I might need it in the future!


I LOVE Cooper's day-care!  I feel so lucky to have found a place that I really do love.  They are thrilled to see Cooper every day.  They are warm and friendly.  I can tell that they truly care about our little boy. 

Yesterday he went on his first "bus ride" at day-care.  It isn't what you think.  They have a little buggy that holds 4 kids and they call it the bus.  Cooper rode in it for the first time yesterday and I just happened to check the webcam at the time and got to see it.  It was ADORABLE and they said he loved it.

I love these cute pumpkins that Katie did with her little girl!  Too Cute!


I love that Cooper is getting more hair.  I meant to take a picture of it.  It is light brown and right on top towards the back.  Right now it sticks up and is just adorable!!

I love this recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge!  I haven't tried it but it looks delicious!  Anyone want to volunteer to make this so I can try it?

And finally...

I love seeing Cooper's artwork. 

And I think this is the cutest turkey ever!!!!

It looks big on that piece of paper but that is because it is a small little square of paper.  Below is a pic of his along with other school friends.  His is on the far right.

1 comment:

katie@tulsadetails said...

Ha! Love those diapers! Those are too funny!!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity