I had planned to do Cooper's 4 month post today but I didn't get around to taking his pictures so I will save that for next week. I want to do it when he is in a happy mood and get that adorable smile!
Instead I am sharing some cute pictures of Cooper in his seasonal outfits!
This is the sleeper he wore last night to bed. I got it on sale last year after Thanksgiving. I love the little turkeys all over it!
Every time I center the picture below it move it out of order so I guess it is going to stay justified to the left!
This morning I dressed Cooper in camo (per his daddy's request!) because tomorrow is opening day of deer season
My mom had this cute onesie made just for Cooper. The deer is camo material trimmed in orange!
He is also wearing camo socks that he got from Aunt Lala or Aust Lusa (they both gave him the same ones which is perfect for another camo outfit this weekend!)
Momma loves that double chin!!
This last picture is a bib that Cooper got from his Aunt Carla that his cousin Quinn never got to use. I have learned to put bibs on him in the car so that he doesn't spit up on his outfit before we get where we are going!
I am taking a half day to clean up the house and pack for our weekend in Ennis. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!













1 comment:
he just gets cuter and cuter every day!
Post a Comment