Wednesday, November 23, 2011

He's Sexy And He Knows It!

Yesterday it took me over an hour to get home.  When there is no traffic it takes me about 19 minutes.  On a normal afternoon about 30-35.  I was not in a good mood by the time I got home.  Luckily I went to the grocery store on my lunch break so I didn't have to stop on my way home.

I am going to make the Vanilla Rich Chocolate Chip Cookies (homemade choc chip cookies with extra vanilla from what I can tell) and the S'mores Cookie Bars!  I probably shouldn't make both because then I will eat both but I have gone 25 days without sodas or sweets and I deserve it!

That is right!  Today is my last day of the challenge!! It has been tough, but I am proud to say I made it without any cheating!!  I ended up losing about 2 pounds which is ehh.  Not enough to motivate me to do it again, but I am glad those 2 pounds are gone.  Now I just have to avoid gaining them back. 

My goal was to lose my last 6 pounds (yep still 6 pounds of baby weight left!) by the time Cooper is 6 months, but I don't see that happening without working out.  It is obvious that it isn't going to be easy : (  Darn it!!

This morning I put Cooper in his new sweatsuit!  I bought this at Belk for really cheap because I wanted a zip up jacket for Cooper.  I feel like he looks like he is going to hit the gym to workout or possibly be a white rapper. Eminem #2 anyone? I hope not!

This outfit and his moves this morning remind me of the song "Sexy And I Know It" by LMFAO and I couldn't decide which pictures to share and which ones wouldn't make the cute so I included them all : )

When I walk in the spot, this is what I see

Everybody stops, and they staring at me

I got a cute little smile and I ain't afraid to show it (edited to be appropriate)

I'm sexy and I know it.

I'm sexy and I know it

Check it out

wiggle, wiggle wiggle, wiggle wiggle, yeah

wiggle, wiggle wiggle, wiggle wiggle, yeah

I work out

I'm sexy and I know it!!

*okay so I edited it a little to make it fit my pictures, but I thought it was cute!!  I am a dork!

2 comments:

katie@tulsadetails said...

You are so funny! This made me laugh. He is too cute and loved the wiggle, wiggle, wiggle - yeah!

Maria said...

Oh my gosh, this is so cute! You have the cutest little rapper! *smile*

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity