Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tipping Valet, Doctor, Cuteness, and More

I need to run to the grocery store today to get some things for Thanksgiving. I went last Friday but I hadn't decided what dessert I wanted to make and therefore didn't get the ingredients and I forgot to get stuff for a salad. I am still trying to decide what to make. All 3 recipes are new recipes that I haven't tried before. It is either going to be S'mores Cookie Bars, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip, or Vanilla Rich Chocolate Chip Cookies.

This morning Cooper hungout with me in the bathroom while I did my makeup. He didn't want to be in the bumbo so I had to do it all with one hand. No one has said anything yet so hopefully it looks okay! : )

Cooper slept great last night. He woke up once at 10:30 and we think it was because of the thunder. The rain was so loud at our house! Luckily after Kyle gave him the paci he went right back to sleep. Of course Sunday night was my night and Cooper got up 3 times!! Oh well!


He woke up in such a sweet and smiley mood!
This sleeper is one I got for less than $3 at Belk a couple of weeks ago! I love it!
Love that smile!!
Yesterday I walked in to my doctor's office waiting room and it was completely empty!! I was shocked! When I was prego there were times I walked in and despite having enough seating for 20 people there were still people standing around.

Did I tell you that my doctor's office called last week and had to have me see a different doctor because my doctor just had a baby? Yep that's right! I didn't even know she was pregnant, but apparently she hides it very well and she delivered 4 weeks early!
I have a question for my readers. How much are you supposed to tip valet? And if you pay for valet are you still supposed to tip? My doctor's office has free valet because it is a women's hospital with lots of pregnant women. I always tip $1 or $2 depending on what I have, but just wondered what other people do.

I love this picture I caught this morning of Cooper! I couldn't put my mascara on with one hand and I was afraid if I tried he might jerk and I poke myself in the eye. So I put him on the bed for a minute. Unfortunately when I heard him fuss and went to check on him he had spit up a lot and it was all over his face. At least it was on Daddy's side of the bed : )

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity