I think whomever (whoever?) said "stretch marks will fade" lied. They are still there and I know "it has only been 4 months" but seriously? I hate the way my stomach looks and I hate only fitting into 2 out of about 15 pairs of dress pants in my closet. I don't want to buy new ones. I want my old ones to fit!
I think health gyms should be cheaper or my company should reimburse so that I could join a gym and go on my lunch break. I think it is likely that I would join and not go just like the last time I joined a gym, but I might actually go at lunch.
I think these shoes are very comfy despite that they make my feet smell HORRIBLE!!! Kyle calls them my stinky shoes and I have them in brown snakeskin too : )
I think they have seen their last day! When taking the picture of my shoes I realized that I broke through the fake leather! Kyle is going to be thrilled!!
These $12 Target shoes have lasted more than 4 years so I think that is pretty darn good!
I think that if I hadn't climbed the stairs this morning to my desk on the 6th floor I wouldn't have busted my stinky shoes!! That is what I get for trying to be healthy. I had actually come to the decision that every time I wear these shoes I have to walk the stairs since I don't have the excuse of wearing heels. I guess that means no more stair climbing : )
That shiny spot is the hole but the flash on my phone made it look weird!
I think that Kyle and I have decided against most of our Black Friday shopping. We still want to look for Cooper's big gift if it is on sale. Plus I came up with an idea for MacKenzie's gift and want to see if it is on sale. Basically we aren't planning on buying anything for ourselves. We just don't have the extra money to spend right now and we need to avoid the temptation. Of course that could all change when we see all of those ads on Thanksgiving day!!!
I think the idea of Cooper attending a Teddy Bear Picnic is adorable and that is just what he did yesterday at school. Basically they all sat around on a checkered picnic blanket with fake food and played and read books. According to Miss Joyce, Cooper held on tight to his "pineapple" and chewed away. All he cared about was the food. Not sure where he gets that from : ) I wish I had pictures!!
I have actually considered sending a disposable camera to school with Cooper and letting them take pictures anytime they want. Then they could give it back and I can develop it. Then I have pictures of the fun things he does at day-care. I just don't know if they have time or would want to do it and I am too embarrassed to ask!







No comments:
Post a Comment