Thursday, December 3, 2015

Randoms and a weekend recap (11/21)


Trying to get caught up during some down time this morning.

I took this pic after his overdue haircut.


And I made stew two weeks ago that was DELICIOUS! I love soup, but it is difficult because I don't feed it to my boys so I have to make them something else. (and Kyle doesn't like this recipe) #1 I tend to like spicy #2 soup sounds messy for kids to eat


Check out Casen in his Christmas jammies!


Two weeks ago Casen slept in Cooper's bed and actually made it all night. This is how I found them the next morning.


We also got our flu shots that week. It was later than normal but we did get them done. And the boys got to pick a treat for being so brave.



That was also the week that we fed our neighbors cat while she was gone.  I am not a fan of cats at all so to be funny I took a picture with it to send to my family.  And look what happened! That cat swatted me in the face!  Plus it bit me later!


That Friday night the boys and I were on our own since Kyle was hunting.  We went to Dairy Queen for dinner.


They loved their Dilly bars and sweet Casen kept sharing with me.



After Dairy Queen we headed to Walmart to get stuff for Johnson Thanksgiving


Saturday we celebrated Thanksgiving at Melisa's house with the Johnson side.  The food was delicious! I made sure to take leftovers home.

After lunch Cooper and Kyle went hunting.  This was Cooper's first time and he was sooo excited.  He wanted everything he owned in camo on. Hat, shirt, jacket, backpack! He was set!


But he didn't want me to take a picture and turned it into a game.


I went back inside to see this cute sight! Casen took the pieces apart faster than Grandaddy could put them together.


I love this of him looking up at my dad.


Cooper decided he needed his earmuffs on too.


That afternoon Casen and I took a nap together...except the name didn't happen so he was grumpy.


I got these pictures from Kyle.  I think he is just a little excited.


But also just a little cold!


On the way they stopped to get drinks and Cooper picked Big Red! #thatsmyboy #hecameforthefood

Kyle sent me a text saying they had one meltdown, 1 pee break, and a couple 'spider attacks'! Sounds like a typical day hunting to me!


Casen and I headed to Lewisville and he finally crashed half way there.


We celebrated Friendsgiving at Jodi and Corey's house.  Casen was the only kiddo and he didn't mind.  He sat at the veggie tray and ate a dozen cucumbers with a whole lot of ranch. The girls enjoyed testing their parenting skills.




Casen was so good and did really well. I am glad he was my date.


And he entertained everyone being silly



Milk break on the giant stuffed animal





And then he styled Oliver's hair with bobby pins. Side note- My boys always gravitate to Oliver. They have only seen him a handful of times but he has the magic touch with them.



Sunday we all went to church as a family and it was so nice.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity