Friday, December 18, 2015

Sylvester Christmas


Last Sunday we celebrated Sylvester Christmas at my Aunt Tina and Uncle Wayne's house.  Sweet baby, Andie was there at only 8 days old.


Casen LOVED Andie and wanted to hold her. At first he laid down on the floor so I laid her next to him.


Then he sat to hold her like a big boy. He was so gentle and sweet.  Cooper came over to see her and I just loved this picture of my boys doting on a baby. Yes, it instantly made me want to give them a baby! How could it not with a sweet picture like this?


Here is Andie with her big brother, Eli.


And then Casen wanted another turn.  Seriously he was obsessed with holding her. But I can't blame him.





We took pictures of all of the kids before presents.  There were 20 kids there and 3 couldn't be there.

Sweet Andie was 8 days old and Obadiah was only 4 days old.










Before presents the kids played a game for little prizes.


And this sweet boy cuddled on the couch with me





Cameron picked Cooper's name and he got Ninja Turtle stuff.  He was so excited and opened it right away.


Casen got Legos from Adelynn and also had to play with them right away.


Intense turtle playing


Excited about his toy with his cheesy smile


Casen showed Grandad his legos


Casen and Eli had another round of food.


I didn't get a family picture or pictures with all of my cousin.  I wish we would have taken one of those of us that were there.  I think 13 out of 16 of us made it.

It was loud and chaotic but it is also so much fun.  We are blessed to live so close to each other and truly enjoy being together and celebrating the holidays.  Now we will look forward to all getting together for Easter next.  Though we actually a family birthday this weekend and look for any other excuse to all hangout.

1 comment:

Savannah said...

Love these pictures!! I didn't take near enough. It was so much fun to see everyone and of course, it went by too quickly. I didn't know Eli went for second helpings until I saw your picture! Your boys look great with a little sister. I bet they will be great big brothers one day.

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity