Last week we had a cookie exchange at work. I typically would take homemade Christmas candy but my mom, sister, and I hadn't done that yet.
So I used an idea from Pinterest but found the perfect sprinkles at Walmart!
I recommend the Betty Crocker Fudge brownie box if you ask me.
And it doesn't matter what I do I always have crispy edges which I hate but my sister loves. And I actually sent her this pic and said look at all the edges I could give you!
But I trimmed all the way around then cut it in two 4 rows across the short side and then made triangles. I got 4 trees per row so 16 per batch.
Here are my bare trees
And the finished product! They were easy and I got a lot of complements on how yummy they were.
I cut candy canes to make a trunk but I think they were just as cute without them.
Easy Christmas Tree Brownies!




1 comment:
These are so cute! Even I could do them!
Post a Comment