We started our Saturday with a Pancakes and PJs party for Andie Rose's 2nd birthday
The boys had a blast running around with their cousins
Then we came home and I did some more decorating. I gathered pinecones when we went to the cabin in November and decorating them with glitter for around my house.
I also added lights to my ladder since we don't have a mantle to decorate
Then we headed downtown to play and watch the light parade. There wasn't much to do but the boys played in the bounce houses for a while.
Then we ordered pizza to eat while we waited for the parade to start. Checkout the giant cotton candy! #dessertfirst
Pizza picnic waiting on the parade
This giant dog looked like a polar bear
My niece, MacKenzie was in the parade with her softball team
A soccer team had a decorated goal that I thought was cute
Then Jen and David came over to give the boys haircuts and assemble our new mirror. This is the mirror glass I got a year ago for $12 and then she made the frame. It took a year but it was worth the wait! #excusethemess
We hung out and visited and let the boys stay up late. Then we noticed this.
Sunday we went to mass and then Ennis. My mom had us over for lunch and to celebrate the first week of Advent.
Then we went to the KJZT Christmas Party and had so much fun.
Such a fun weekend of Christmas festivities.




No comments:
Post a Comment