Tuesday, May 8, 2018

10 weeks



May 8th

How Far Along: 10 Weeks 


Size of baby: Prune (1.5 inches)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: .5 lb - I started feeling better so I am not eating as much to help the nausea and I went to the gym twice in the last week. 

Maternity Clothes: not yet but I did get the boxes from my sister. This will be interesting because I am pregnant in opposite seasons than with the first two and my sister’s 3 kiddos.

Gender: Right now I still think boy. I am not as sick as I was with the boys but overall I feel like this feels the same.

Movement: not yet

Sleep: Still not sleeping great and waking up once a night to pee.

What I miss: caffeine

Cravings: Chipotle, Mexican food, potbelly, sour candy. I actually woke up at 6am Saturday morning and told Kyle we should have brunch at tio tony’s because I wanted a chorizo burrito with chips and queso.


Symptoms: Fatigue and nausea. Still take half a Zofran every evening. And I don’t get to work until nearly 8 every day because I am so tired in the mornings.  

Best Moment this week: We told the boys Friday night and I videoed it. The boys were rowdy and wrestling the whole video. Not how I pictured the video going but it is real life. Saturday we went to NRH and Casen wore a shirt that said #middlechildprobs  I loved this idea but in hindsight it was a stretch to ask our parents to figure out hashtags. Larry and Tyler were there but were distracted with a project and didn’t noticed the shirt. Susan showed up and ended up seeing it. It took her a sec to catch on but she was excited. Then we told Casen to go tell Grandpa we were having a baby and he still didn’t get it so we had to help. They were excited and I think pretty surprised. They probably figured we were done with the two boys.

Saturday afternoon we drove to Ennis to tell my parents (A LOT OF DRIVING IN ONE DAY) and it was about the same. My mom was distracted and didn’t notice the shirt. Finally my dad noticed and read it but didn’t understand it. But my mom heard and figured it out. They are thrilled to have 8 grandchildren. Then I sent the text to my sisters and they got it right away. They were thrilled. Angela and her family will come to Texas again for Christmas this year so they will get to meet baby very soon after the birth.

Then I sent the text to the girls on my side of the family and again no one noticed what the shirt said for quite a while. After that we explained it as ‘Casen is getting promoted to middle child in December’ with the picture.  

Hardest Moment this week: Can’t really think of anything this week

I can't wait: to see baby C3PO on Monday at my sonogram. We started saying C3 and I immediately thought of C3PO. Then Melisa said the same thing when she heard the news so I started calling him that this week. Not sure if it will stick but it fits with my boys Star Wars obsession.
Casen watching the guys work and not notice his shirt

He loved getting to be the announcement but he also wasn't in your face saying looking at my shirt.  It was kind of like the boys forgot after we told them. Or like it was no big deal. Ha!




No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity