Tuesday, May 15, 2018

11 weeks along



May 15th
How Far Along: 11 Weeks 


Size of baby: Lime (2 inches)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 1.0 lb

Maternity Clothes: I will be going through the maternity bins this weekend to see what I have and what I need.

Gender: Still thinking boy. I even say ‘he’ or ‘him’

Movement: not yet

Sleep: Still not sleeping great and waking up once a night to pee.

What I miss: caffeine

Cravings: Still chipotle, potbelly, ice cream, chocolate chip muffins, spicy crackers. Crazy as it sounds Flamin hot chips haven’t been top of my list lately. I have been around them and just don’t pick them up. I think it was the same with Casen during this part of the pregnancy


Symptoms: Fatigue and nausea. Still take half a Zofran every evening but some evenings I skip it.

Best Moment this week: Yesterday I had a dr appt and sono to check growth and confirm due date. The due date is officially 12-4-18. The heartrate was 162. The appointment was very fast because the doctor got a call she needed to take (which is frustrating but not surprising). My next appointment is June 11th and the gender sonogram is July 23rd. This is later than we would like so Kyle and I will have to decide if we want to pay for a sonogram about 3 weeks earlier so we can do a 4th of July gender reveal.

As soon as I picked up the boys yesterday I showed them the picture. Cooper said ‘did they do an xray to see him?’ And I said yes, it is similar to an xray. He looked at the picture and pointed out everything he saw (my tummy, the baby, the baby’s head) and then I showed them the hand and foot.

Last night Cooper and I were talking in bed about the baby and I showed him a video on my pregnancy app of the baby. He said it looked like an alien and I couldn’t disagree. Casen thought it was so funny looking. Then I told Cooper he could watch tv and just hold the baby and he said ‘I know a lullaby, rockabye baby….’ Melted this momma’s heart. He is going to be such a sweet big brother.

Hardest Moment this week: The week was good overall.

I can't wait: to tell my boss the news. Actually I can wait because it means I will miss the end of the big project I am on which is my most important part and I don’t want to tell him. But I can’t wait because I am ready to tell friends and the Facebook world. I know my family is excited to share the news as well.


5/11/18 I was laying in bed that Friday evening before the boys got home. Cooper walked in and said ‘momma, why are you laying down? Is C3PO coming now?’  Ha if only it was that easy!

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity