Tuesday, May 1, 2018

9 Weeks Along


May 1st


How Far Along: 9 Weeks 


Size of baby: Green olive (1 inch)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 1.5 lb because I eat all of the time to try to avoid being nauseous

Maternity Clothes: not yet

Gender: Not sure. We should find out around 4th of July and I would love to do a 4th of July party and reveal it then.

Movement: not yet

Sleep: I started taking Tylenol pm to help me get more sleep and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t. I still get up and pee once a night every night.  

What I miss: My v8 Energy drinks. Caffeine. I’m so tired

Cravings: Last week food didn’t sound as good to me. I feel like my taste buds are off and it makes everything taste off or just not as good. Nothing really satisfies me right now.

This isn’t great for Kyle and the boys because I am not very motivated with dinner lately between nausea and fatigue.


Symptoms: Last week was a really busy week at work so I didn’t get to take any naps. I took Zofran a couple of times. I wasn’t so nauseous I was going to throw up but enough that I don’t feel good. The evenings seem to be worse than the mornings for me so I usually take one in the afternoon. This is also nice because I feel better at home when running around with the boys activities or getting stuff done at home. This is different than with the boys where I always got sick in the mornings.

I have already said if this lasts long I will gain quite a few pounds in my first trimester because I eat often to try to keep the nausea at bay.

The other side effect of pregnancy and worsened with Zofran is constipation. This is totally TMI but I am a regular, every day kind of girl and now I am not. I am not constipated just not going and I don’t like that at all. I feel bloated and full! Ha!

So fatigue and nausea continue with a lack of regularity. 

Best Moment this week: Planning to tell the family and the boys. We can’t tell the boys until we are ready for our family and others to know. And we are having a hard time figuring out when we can tell family in person because I don’t want to do it over the phone or text. I really want to do it this weekend but it might make more sense to wait until Mother’s Day weekend. We will have to see if this weekend works out.

Hardest Moment this week: Not sharing the news with people yet. And looking at Casen and realizing that he won’t be my baby anymore. But I look at my boys and think they will be amazing big brothers.

I can't wait: To see how the boys react

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity