May
22nd
How
Far Along: 12 Weeks
Size of baby: Large plum (2.5 inches)…now I want a plum
Total Weight Gain/Loss: -1.0 down
Maternity Clothes: Still wearing normal clothes so far but by the end of the day I look quite pudgy
Gender: Guessing boy
Movement: not yet
Sleep: Sleeping like poo
What I miss: caffeine and good sleep
Cravings: we bought green grapes last week and they were so yummy. I also saw blue bell chocolate chip ice cream and couldn’t resist (though it ended up tasting different than I remember). Still loving spicy food but not flamin hot chips. I love bagels with cream cheese in the morning and waffles (carbs J ) and I have been looking for nectarines in the store.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: -1.0 down
Maternity Clothes: Still wearing normal clothes so far but by the end of the day I look quite pudgy
Gender: Guessing boy
Movement: not yet
Sleep: Sleeping like poo
What I miss: caffeine and good sleep
Cravings: we bought green grapes last week and they were so yummy. I also saw blue bell chocolate chip ice cream and couldn’t resist (though it ended up tasting different than I remember). Still loving spicy food but not flamin hot chips. I love bagels with cream cheese in the morning and waffles (carbs J ) and I have been looking for nectarines in the store.
Symptoms: Fatigue and nausea. Still take half a Zofran most evenings but some evenings I skip it. I would say I feel best in the mornings when it comes to nausea. In the afternoon is when I start feeling nauseous and have to take medicine. Thursday night I had really bad stomach cramps and was sick that night. I think it was a stomach bug though because it wasn’t typical nausea.
Best Moment this week: Telling work. So many people were thrilled but shocked. Up until a year or so ago people still regularly said ‘its time to try for your girl.’ But that has slowed down and people thought we were done. But they are so excited for us and can’t wait to hear what we are having. In fact my old boss John made a bet with Lisa on the gender. Lisa said girl and I tried to convince her not to take the bet. I think John will win that one.
I
was nervous about telling my current boss and how it would impact that role I
am in right now, but it went well and I feel less nervous about taking a long
maternity leave. I took 12 weeks with
both boys (half unpaid) but thanks to a new policy at work I can take 14 and
they are all paid. Sign me up! I can’t wait to snuggle up for 14 weeks with my
little peanut.
After
sharing with work I also shared the news on Facebook. We got a lot of sweet
notes and congrats.
Hardest
Moment this week: Nothing bad except the stomach bug.
I can't wait: to experience all of pregnancy again. Feeling the little kicks, finding out the gender, having a sweet little bump, Kyle feeling the kicks, and seriously can’t wait for my boys to feel it and see it. Then I will be ginormous and miserable but at least it won’t be summer this time.
I can't wait: to experience all of pregnancy again. Feeling the little kicks, finding out the gender, having a sweet little bump, Kyle feeling the kicks, and seriously can’t wait for my boys to feel it and see it. Then I will be ginormous and miserable but at least it won’t be summer this time.
Oh
and funny naming the baby story. I like a first name that is a little different
and a traditional family name for the middle name (Cooper Scott, Casen Andrew).
The middle names for this one are planned to be Marie for a girl and either
John or William for a boy after Kyle’s maternal grandfather. I mentioned that to my mother in law and she
said ‘JW stands for John Warren’….Umm what?? I always thought it was William.
In fact I quizzed Kyle and he said ‘John William’ BEEEEEP wrong! So now I know
why I thought it was William. And though there is nothing wrong with Warren, I
don’t feel like it is very easy to say. So now it looks like the middle name
will be John or a different family name. We shall see.
5/16/18 I was laying with Casen to fall asleep and my
stomach growled Casen said ‘was that your baby!?!’ I couldn’t stop laughing
Also that night-
Casen- why do you eat a lot? You eat a lot and then you have
a baby. Daddy eats a lot and he have a baby too.
Me- I don’t think it will work that way
Casen- I hope Daddy has a boy baby and mommy has a girl baby
and then we have two babies!!
He wants a baby brother and sister so bad he is getting
creative.
5/20/18 I was laying in bed with Cooper and he said ‘I
already know we are having a boy. I can see our future and we are having a boy
on December 1st.’
Current
names-
Girls
·
Chloe
·
Camden
·
Caroline
Boys
·
Carter
·
Camden
·
Campbell
·
Crawford
·
Cannon




No comments:
Post a Comment