Aug
14th
How
Far Along: 24 Weeks (60% done!)
Size of baby: ear of corn (8.5 inches long, 1.5lb)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 9.5lbs
Maternity Clothes: Broke out my new old navy maternity jeans this week. My hips must have expanded some because my work pants are pretty tight with the belly band so I am going to have to let those go.
Gender: Baby Girl – Chloe Marie Cline
Movement: Chloe is a busy little girl and I love it! You can see it from the outside. She likes to hangout on my right side so my belly often looks lopsided.
Sleep:
Still flip from side to side. Get up to pee twice a night most nights
What I miss: I don’t know
Cravings: Bagels, Mexican food (specifically Rosa’s crispy beef taco plate), frozen pina coladas
What I miss: I don’t know
Cravings: Bagels, Mexican food (specifically Rosa’s crispy beef taco plate), frozen pina coladas
Symptoms: random Braxton Hicks, some tailbone
pain and lots of peeing
Best Moment this week: It has been a nice easy week. Little girl moves a lot which I love to know she is doing well. I ordered a different baby bedding and it came in last night. I want to look closer at it tonight and decide if it is for sure the one I want to keep.
Best Moment this week: It has been a nice easy week. Little girl moves a lot which I love to know she is doing well. I ordered a different baby bedding and it came in last night. I want to look closer at it tonight and decide if it is for sure the one I want to keep.
I
can't wait: to get the boys in one room (they are really fighting us on this)
and to start organizing her room.
Next
dr appt is this Friday August 17th. I am excited because I had a
confirmation voicemail earlier and they mentioned a sonogram. Fingers crossed I
get a sonogram this week!
We
also scheduled our 3D/4D sonogram with the boys for September 25th.
I can’t wait!!









No comments:
Post a Comment