Tuesday, August 7, 2018

23 Weeks Along


Aug 7th

How Far Along: 23 Weeks (57.5% done!) 

Size of baby: papaya (8 inches long, 1.2lb)


Total Weight Gain/Loss: 7.5lbs again Now that I have more energy and my gym renovations are done I am going to try to go 2-3 days a week. Yesterday I walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes. Nothing crazy just staying active.


Maternity Clothes: Same as before, dresses, skirts, and belly band with regular clothes.

Gender: Baby Girl – Chloe Marie Cline

Movement: Lots of regular movement but she does not like to move for her daddy. Kyle checks regularly and she never moves. Now it is just a running joke…though maybe it is because he calls her ‘mommy’s mean kid’ or ‘what is your mean kid doing’ and he attempts to feel her
J

Sleep: Still flip from side to side. Get up to pee twice a night most nights

What I miss: not sure. Maybe lunch meat because lately I have been wanting turkey sandwiches at home.

Cravings: salads (I made one with homemade ranch last night), potbelly, Mexican food (specifically Rosa’s crispy beef taco plate), frozen pina coladas (I have been craving this since June. I had a virgin one a few weeks ago on a date night with David and Jen and I can’t stop thinking about it). This morning I had a craving for punch. I always love punch at baby showers, wedding showers, graduation parties, etc. Too bad you can’t make it in small portions without wasting lots of ingredients.

Anyone hosting a party soon and want to invite me or share some punch?

Symptoms: random Braxton Hicks, tailbone pain if I sit for too long, lots of peeing, my skin is breaking out less. I feel good honestly. This is the happy space before I gain another 20lbs.

Best Moment this week: Not much happened last week. We are trying to combine the boys into one room so we can have a nursery and keep a playroom. That isn’t going well. We tried this over the last few years and Casen just doesn’t do well with Cooper. He keeps Cooper awake and takes forever to fall asleep. In the last 10 days I have found a puzzle and craft kit in Cooper’s bed when I go in in the morning. And today I found them both asleep in the playroom with the tv on. Casen woke Cooper up at some point in the night.  So this transition isn’t going great and we definitely have to figure it out before school starts so Cooper is getting enough rest.

I can't wait: To have a room for the nursery and start putting stuff in there. Then I feel like I can start pulling stuff down from the attic, assemble the crib, and store some of the random stuff around the house.  

Next dr appt is August 17th.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity