July
31st
How
Far Along: 22 Weeks (55% done!)
Size of baby: spaghetti squash (8 inches long, 1lb)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 7.5lbs Seriously! I gained 2.5lbs in one week! This is not good!
Maternity Clothes: Normal clothes with belly band and lots of dresses!
Gender: Baby Girl – Chloe Marie Cline
Movement: This girl is a mover and a shaker. Kyle and my sister Angela have also felt her move now. Sometimes it can be pretty uncomfortable but I love the reminder that she is growing and thriving.
Sleep: Still flip from side to side.
What I miss: sleeping on my stomach and back
Cravings: I made the Chicken Spaghetti and it was delicious. I ate it for two meals and froze individual containers to take for lunch. Made another batch of pasta salad last night. My granny made guacamole dip last week and sent the leftovers home with me…so good!! I made a delicious new cake recipe that was simple and different. I have eaten a slice every day since…So now I see where those 2.5 pounds came from!
Symptoms:
I feel like I am doing good right now. Sometimes my back hurts by the end of
the day and some random pains from stretching but I feel good. Just feeling
pretty big already and I know what is to come so I know this isn’t big.
Best Moment this week: Spending time with my sister and her family. They got to see me pregnant, talk about the baby, they gifted us some cute things, and it is crazy knowing the next time they are here baby girl will be in our arms.
Best Moment this week: Spending time with my sister and her family. They got to see me pregnant, talk about the baby, they gifted us some cute things, and it is crazy knowing the next time they are here baby girl will be in our arms.
The
other best moment was deciding her name is Chloe Marie Cline. It isn’t a great
amazing story but it is how it happened- Kyle has been saying ‘so what is her
name?’ here and there. Then Saturday he said it again and I said ‘I don’t know’
and he said ‘I think you do….’ I responded ‘do I?’ and he said ‘yeah I am good
with it’….so that is how we made the decision….he is good with it J
I
cleaned out the boys closets this weekend to evaluate the idea of combining
them to one room. I am now thinking we might move the boys to Casen’s room
because it has the biggest closet. Cooper’s closet setup isn’t great for all of
their clothes since we won’t have a dresser in the room. But Casen has started
sleeping with Cooper each night since he has the full bed. Kyle or I lay in
there with them so they behave and we have a ways to go but I think that will
be the plan.
I
can't wait: To go through some bins from Melisa. She went into her attic and
found some bins of clothes from the first year. Since we are in opposite season
some stuff won’t work but she can us one bin of clothes, one box of bows and
tutus, and two boxes of blankets and burp cloths. This makes me anxious to
combine the boys so I have closet space to put things away for baby girl. Our
house is feeling a bit chaotic right now.
Next
dr appt is August 17th.








No comments:
Post a Comment