July
3rd
How
Far Along: 18 Weeks (45% done!)
Size of baby: Sweet potato (5.5 inches long, 5oz)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 1.0 lb
Maternity Clothes: Normal clothes but added the belly band to make my pants last longer. I need to buy a few pairs of maternity dress pants. A lot of the ones my sister and I had have been well worn and are outdated. I need to do some Old Navy maternity shopping
Gender: The gender reveal is tonight at our 3rd of July party. But I actually already know. And so does Kyle.
Movement: flutters. I am so anxious for the boys to feel the baby. It is a while away and I may regret wishing for kicks later.
Sleep: Still flip from side to side.
What I miss: sleeping on my stomach and back
Cravings: Chipotle, Rosa’s, breakfast tacos (like Taco Cabana, Tio Tony’s, not sonic and stuff like that)
Symptoms:
I am feeling good. Some stretching pains if I move to quickly, but this was a
good week.
Best Moment this week: I opened the envelope Saturday night. I decided that I wanted to know already so I can enjoy watching everyone else react. I especially want to see the boys’ reactions. Have I mentioned how much fun it is experiencing this pregnancy with the boys? I just love it!
Best Moment this week: I opened the envelope Saturday night. I decided that I wanted to know already so I can enjoy watching everyone else react. I especially want to see the boys’ reactions. Have I mentioned how much fun it is experiencing this pregnancy with the boys? I just love it!
Hardest
Moment this week: Not opening that envelope. And then deciding if I wanted to.
And now keeping the secret.
I can't wait: For the gender reveal and to start talking names
I can't wait: For the gender reveal and to start talking names
Next
dr appt is July 9th. Anatomy sono with doctor is July 23rd.




No comments:
Post a Comment