Different days, outfits, and angles
July
24th
How
Far Along: 21 Weeks (52.5% done!)
Size of baby: banana (7 inches long, 11 ounces)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 5lbs
Maternity Clothes: Normal clothes with belly band and lots of dresses!
Gender: It’s a girl!! She doesn’t have a name yet so we call her baby girl or baby sister
Movement: So much movement now. In fact last night I saw my belly move so I had Coop come feel and sure enough he felt her! I have made Kyle try to feel her a few times but he is impatient so no luck yet. And Casen says he can feel her but I think he is just wishing it so bad. He sure does love his baby sister. He rubs my tummy, gives it kisses and hugs, and love to come ‘check on her’
Sleep: Still flip from side to side.
What I miss: sleeping on my stomach and back
Cravings: Chicken Spaghetti (ingredients at home ready to be made), pasta salad (check), blue bell fudge bars (check), Mexican food and breakfast food. Carbs, carbs, carbs.
Symptoms:
I am feeling good. Skin is breaking out, some Braxton Hicks but not as many
lately, feeling our very active little girl. Other than that I feel great.
Enjoying this before the waddling, swelling, and back pain set in.
Best Moment this week: Seeing our pretty little girl on that sonogram tv. She was just precious and I fell completely in love. I am now officially anxious to meet her. I can’t wait to see her again in about 2 months and see if she has any hair and is nice and chubby. And yes Kyle and I were glad they could confirm yes it was a girl.
Best Moment this week: Seeing our pretty little girl on that sonogram tv. She was just precious and I fell completely in love. I am now officially anxious to meet her. I can’t wait to see her again in about 2 months and see if she has any hair and is nice and chubby. And yes Kyle and I were glad they could confirm yes it was a girl.
I
still have a strong desire to purge but also trying to decide if I want to hang
on to some things in case Jen gets prego with a boy. I will be sad if I get rid
of it and she could have used some of it.
I am
going to start with the playroom and boys’ rooms before heading back to the
attic. This will give me some time.
Thinking
I will make a baby bedding decision soon. I am now leaning to fabric at Hobby
Lobby.
Hardest
Moment this week: Nothing really. This has been a good, easy week.
I can't wait: To decide on baby girl’s name. Kyle threw out a few names last week (Piper, River, Keira) but he didn’t love them just threw out some ideas. I didn’t love any of them. Honestly I think it will be Chloe and he likes the name just wants to consider other names too.
Next
dr appt is August 17th.













No comments:
Post a Comment