Tuesday, July 10, 2018

19 Weeks

The only pic I took this week was trying on the dress for Tyler and Katie's wedding to compare shoes. Notice the fireworks for the gender reveal/4th of July party?


July 10th

How Far Along: 19 Weeks (47.5% done!) 

Size of baby: tomato (6 inches long, half a pound in weight) 6 inches is a giant tomato

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 3.0 lb

Maternity Clothes: Normal clothes with belly band. I ordered a pair of jeans and leggings from Old Navy.

Gender: It’s a girl!! I still can’t believe it. I can’t wait to see her on the 23rd at our anatomy sono.  

Movement: Still just sporadic flutters


Sleep: Still flip from side to side. 

What I miss: sleeping on my stomach and back

Cravings: Chipotle, Rosa’s, breakfast tacos, spicy food, blue bell fudge bars (they just released them again since the listeria issue years ago. I am so excited but haven’t made it into Walmart yet to grab some)

Kyle was awesome on Friday. I was craving Rosa’s but didn’t get it on the way home because I thought we were going to go out to eat. But the boys just wanted to stay and eat something at home. Well I might have suggested to Kyle that I really wanted Rosa’s and sure enough he went all the way to Mansfield and got me Rosa’s. Baby girl and I were so happy J

Symptoms: I am feeling good. Some stretching pains if I move to0 quickly, but this was a good week.  I have noticed I often times feel like I have tightness in my lower abdomen. It reminds me of Braxton hicks contractions. They aren’t painful in any way but I notice them. It is possibly a sign that I am not drinking enough water but I am not sure. I am considering calling my doctor’s office to mention it.

Best Moment this week: I am still on cloud nine from the gender reveal. I am shocked to think girl and have started looking for bedding. I also included some cute red white and blue outfits in my old navy order that were marked down. The day after the gender reveal Susan was shopping and sent me a pic of cute girl clothes, the next day my mom was shopping, and my sisters and Jen have started too. Baby girl will be spoiled and blessed.

Originally I had no desire to go through my boy clothes and start giving things away but suddenly I am anxious to look through it all. I want to pull things out that baby girl can still wear (Texas Rangers and TCU stuff), pull a few outfits of the boys for memory keepsakes, and then I plan to share the rest with Kyle’s cousin and a friend of ours expecting a boy in November.   

Hardest Moment this week: I had a bit of a scare on Monday at the doctor.  Each time they do a urine test and the nurse came in and said ‘you have medium to large amounts of blood in your urine. Are you noticing symptoms of a UTI like painful urination?’ I hadn’t noticed anything except for peeing often but that is common with pregnancy. She said with that amount of blood I should have been uncomfortable. They would send it to the lab and see what is going on. Well 10 minutes later she comes back and said ‘the doctor wants to do a physical exam and make sure there isn’t any other bleeding or concerns.’ I felt confident things were okay but my heart instantly started racing and my eyes filled with tears. I changed into the gown and said Hail Mary’s until the doctor came in. She did a quick check and confidently said ‘everything looks great so I suspect UTI or kidney stone since you are prone to them.’ 

When thinking back about the nurses comment about  ‘medium to large amounts of blood’ makes me laugh because I haven’t seen any and when I had my kidney stone right after Casen my urine looked like cranberry juice. So her scale is different than mine.

I can't wait: to actually see baby girl on the 23rd and to pick out a name for her. Right now the front runner is Chloe. I also like Camden and Caroline (which has been nixed because of the sound of Caroline Cline). The middle name is definitely Marie.

Lab results Wednesday or Thursday

Next dr appt is the anatomy sono July 23rd.

Last night Casen came running into my bedroom saying ‘I love you the mostest mommy. And I love baby girl the mostest too’ and then he ran off.

Cooper is unsure about touching my belly or kissing it the way Casen is very affectionate. But this week he touched it once and still prays for C3PO every night.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity