Tuesday, August 21, 2018

25 Weeks along

Aug 21st

How Far Along: 25 Weeks (62.5% done!)


Size of baby: rutabaga (9 inches long, 1.7lb)


Total Weight Gain/Loss: 12.0lbs 

Maternity Clothes: I still haven’t found a pair of skinny work pants I like so it has been dresses, skirts, and jeans lately. I went through the maternity boxes this weekend and washed a lot of shirts and a few pants. I don’t love any of them but I am cheap and don’t want to waste money on maternity clothes. I did order a pair of running shorts and workout leggings from Kohls on sale to be comfy on the evenings and weekends.

Gender: Baby Girl – Chloe Marie Cline

Movement: Chloe is a busy little girl and I love it! You can see it from the outside. She likes to hangout on my right side so my belly often looks lopsided.

Sleep: Still flip from side to side. Get up to pee twice a night most nights

What I miss: I don’t know

Cravings: Mexican food always sounds good, breakfast tacos, something sweet after a meal, the usual

 Symptoms: lots of Braxton Hicks, the last two days my feet have hurt at the end of the day but so far no swelling.

Best Moment this week: We have decided on the baby bedding. It is pink and a blue green color with a white background. We also rearranged Cooper’s room to fit both beds with the nightstand in between. We are on night 2 of it going okay. The next step is buying some drawers to organize their closet and combine space. Then we can start working on Chloe’s room.

I can't wait: for our sonogram with the boys! Monday morning Casen said ‘how many weeks until baby sister gets here’ and I said 15. He said ‘ughhhh that is so long!!’

Last night Cooper and I were playing soccer in the driveway and he was beating me. He said ‘momma, its okay to run.’ And I said well its hard because I don’t have shoes on and I have a big belly.’ He said ‘Yeah, well when she is out of your tum tum you will be better at soccer’ J

Dr appt update- I did not get a sonogram last week.  Chloe’s heartrate was in the 150s and sounded good. I had moderate blood in my urine (still not visible to me, but it seemed more yellow so I figured they would say that) so they sent that to the lab but I never heard back so I am assuming no infection. We still assume this is related to some kidney stones and after Chloe gets here I might see an urologist to make sure there isn’t anything I should be doing.

My next appt I will be 28 weeks and is Sept 14th. At that appointment I will do my glucose test. Previously she mentioned possibly doing a sonogram at 28 weeks but she didn’t mention it and I didn’t ask. After that appointment I switch to appointments every 2 weeks! So exciting!

3D/4D sonogram Sept 25th

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity