Tuesday, August 28, 2018

26 Weeks Along


Aug 28th

How Far Along: 26 Weeks (65% done!)


Size of baby: eggplant (9.2 inches long, 2lbs)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 11.5lbs 

Maternity Clothes: dresses, maternity jeans, and a few other pieces. I need to buy one more pair of pants. 

Gender: Baby Girl – Chloe Marie Cline

Movement: Lots of movement and I love it

Sleep: the usual, switch from hip to hip, pee 2-3 times a night, and snoring which is keeping Kyle up so we are trying to figure that out.

What I miss: I don’t know

Cravings: No new cravings this week- still Mexican food (chipotle, Rosa’s, chips and queso), pina coladas

Symptoms: lots of Braxton Hicks, back pain that is likely kidney stone related, my skin has finally cleared up so that is nice not to be dealing with the giant pimples anymore.  

Best Moment this week: I got a package in the mail from my college roommate sending me some cute TCU hand-me-downs and a few other things. And a lady at work gave me a cute swimsuit that her granddaughter never got to wear. We love hand-me-downs and sweet surprises. Oh I also got a pair of workout capris from a friend that are great.

I can't wait: for our sonogram with the boys!

Sept 14th- glucose test and checkup

Sept 25th - 3D/4D sonogram with the boys

Sept 26th- first two week appt checkup!!

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity