Oct
2nd
How
Far Along: 31 Weeks (77.5 % done!) 9 weeks to go!
Size of baby: coconut (18 inches long, 3.2lbs)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 19 lbs
Maternity Clothes: all maternity clothes now
Gender: Baby Girl – Chloe Marie Cline
Movement: love this busy little girl
Sleep:
the usual
What I miss: Sleeping well
Cravings: Not really anything specific. Some sweets some spicy.
What I miss: Sleeping well
Cravings: Not really anything specific. Some sweets some spicy.
Symptoms:
Some swelling but still not obvious yet, except maybe in my face L
Best Moment this week: Chloe’s 3D sonogram. The boys honestly weren’t that into it. They both brought a book with them and would glance up at the screen some but then went back to the book. But that is what I expected. I joked I should have brought girls to the appointment like my nieces, sisters, mom, MIL. But I just loved seeing our gorgeous little girl. She has my chin and I think she looks like Casen. Which would be wonderful because I always thought he would look pretty with a bow on his head J I really can’t wait to hold our sweet girl!
Best Moment this week: Chloe’s 3D sonogram. The boys honestly weren’t that into it. They both brought a book with them and would glance up at the screen some but then went back to the book. But that is what I expected. I joked I should have brought girls to the appointment like my nieces, sisters, mom, MIL. But I just loved seeing our gorgeous little girl. She has my chin and I think she looks like Casen. Which would be wonderful because I always thought he would look pretty with a bow on his head J I really can’t wait to hold our sweet girl!
Bad
news is that last week I found out I failed my 1 hour glucose test and had to
go back and do the 3 hour. The test was not fun and I didn’t realize until I
got there this morning that they would draw blood 4 times! Every hour I had to
go get it done again. Not fun!
I
can't wait: to get the nursery setup. This weekend we are going to clean the
carpets and then we can start setting up the crib and moving things around. We
aren’t painting the walls or anything like that so it shouldn’t be too much
setup. Then it will be time to start getting things down from the attic like
the bassinet, playmat, etc.
Honesty
Hour: I am so excited to meet Chloe and for her to join our family, but I also
have moments of OMG. I can’t believe we are starting over. I can’t believe I
will be breastfeeding, waking in the middle of the night, changing diapers,
carrying a carseat, toting a diaper bag, and doing all of that again. But I
also know that it will be very special to experience it all one more time. And
incredibly special to see Cooper and Casen as big brothers. Our world will
forever be changed and blessed. No matter how crazy our crew is!
Pics from the 3D sonogram










No comments:
Post a Comment