Oct
9th
How
Far Along: 32 Weeks (80% done!) 8 weeks to go!
Size of baby: head of lettuce (19 inches long, 3.9lbs)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 20.5 lbs
Maternity Clothes: all maternity clothes now
Gender: Baby Girl – Chloe Marie Cline
Movement: love this busy little girl
Sleep:
the usual
What I miss: Sleeping well. I toss and turn so much and I snore which means Kyle doesn’t sleep well either
Cravings: Tie Thai (small place near work) that is so yummy, Rosa’s which I might get tonight (it’s Tuesday and no soccer practice to rush to), pina coladas
What I miss: Sleeping well. I toss and turn so much and I snore which means Kyle doesn’t sleep well either
Cravings: Tie Thai (small place near work) that is so yummy, Rosa’s which I might get tonight (it’s Tuesday and no soccer practice to rush to), pina coladas
Symptoms:
Still minimal swelling so far, some braxton hicks, some anxiety but that could
be stress related to work. Thankful for no heartburn, no high blood pressure,
no major swelling.
Best Moment this week: We cleaned the nursery carpets and Kyle put together the crib. Casen was so excited to show me the crib put together. Next step is moving things around and getting organized. I also took some fabric to my Granny to make some crib sheets and two swaddles for Chloe. She texted me yesterday and already has it all done. She is awesome! I also ordered a sweet personalized blanket with her name on it.
Best Moment this week: We cleaned the nursery carpets and Kyle put together the crib. Casen was so excited to show me the crib put together. Next step is moving things around and getting organized. I also took some fabric to my Granny to make some crib sheets and two swaddles for Chloe. She texted me yesterday and already has it all done. She is awesome! I also ordered a sweet personalized blanket with her name on it.
I
passed my glucose test! I figured I would but I am glad that was confirmed.
I
can't wait: for my next dr appt. I just always look forward to those and to
setting up the nursery. I also found out today that a friend is giving me a
playmat, jumper, and jenny jump up.
32
week appointment is this Friday afternoon!
Next
on my to-do list-
Maternity
Pics- This Saturday we have a mini session
Arrange
for Newborn pics
Arrange
nursery
Figure
out bookcase and end table
Visit
pottery barn and order chair cover
Paint
her wall art
Boys
paint canvas for her room
Hospital
Registration Forms
Pull
down stuff from attic (basinet, playmat, etc)
Order
Breast Pump from Insurance
***Well
Tuesday ended up being a rough day. I woke up that morning feeling very
nauseous and also a heart-racing anxious feeling. I ate something and got the
kids off to school and headed to work. I figured that was best since my dr is
near work anyway. I told several coworkers I wasn’t feeling well and kinda felt
like a stomach bug was coming on. Throughout the day I ate things but nothing
made me feel better. At 3pm I was at another building and headed to the
restroom when suddenly I knew I was going to get sick. I thought I could make
it to the bathroom but ducked into an empty office to puke in the trashcan.
Unfortunately I made a mess. Mostly in the trashcan but also on the floor and
on the desk (including an office phone and more)….I feel so bad because it
wasn’t actually an empty office it was just dark because the person wasn’t
there that day. I was very ill and then went to the bathroom and continued to
get sick. Luckily someone was in there and went to get my old boss (that was in
my meeting) and she came to be with me. I felt very lightheaded so she got me a
chair. I told Kyle I was sick and he needed to come get me. Then I called my
nurse and told her what was going on. Her first question was ‘have you felt the
baby today’ and I said yes. Then she said ‘any chance you can check your blood
pressure.’ Luckily my company keeps a blood pressure cuff at each security
desk. She said to check my blood pressure and call her. If it was high I needed
to get to the hospital right away. Luckily my blood pressure was normal so I
called her back. She agreed it was likely a stomach bug so as long as I could
feel the baby move and stay hydrated then I should just rest at home. She said
to call back if I had issues keeping fluids down or had another other issues.
Kyle
picked me up at 4 and around that time I started having contractions. The
contractions were close together 3-5 min apart but only lasted 20 -45 seconds.
So I knew they weren’t the real deal. I knew I just needed to lay down and
relax. My mom decided to come stay with us to help with the kids and incase I
needed to head to the hospital. I got sick again at 5 when we got to the boys
daycare. Contractions actually continued consistently until 3am. They were more
painful than Braxton hicks but just didn’t last that long. I knew it was my
body’s reaction to being sick and wanting fluids. I also felt sure that I
wasn’t dehydrated really because I had drank all day. So I ate some ice chips
and had minimal fluids but wasn’t worried about it affecting Chloe yet. If I
had continued to vomit I would have definitely gone to the hospital for fluids.
Luckily around 3am the contractions stopped and I was finally able to get some
sleep. I stayed home Wednesday and slept off and on until about 11. Then my mom
came back and we went to pick up my car from FW that afternoon. I felt sluggish
and iffy the rest of the day but I ate some and drank water, Gatorade and
sprite. Besides being tired today (Thursday) I am doing okay. Back to normal
BHs and that is all. I am so thankful that I wasn’t sicker and that I trusted my
body. I think that is the difference with your 3rd child than with
your first. I know what real contractions feel like.
32
week checkup-
Heartrate
was 150 and measuring 2.5 weeks ahead (35 weeks). Dr Atkins proposed a Dec 1st
induction. She will be out of town December 3rd-8th. I
don’t know why she is so adamant on delivering my baby. There is really no
other reason to be induced. This exact same thing happened with Cooper and
Casen. With Cooper we decided to induce a week early on the 4th
because she was on call that day and about to go out of town. With Casen she
wanted to induce a week early because she was going to be out of town on my due
date and I was adamant to let him come on his own. Sure enough he came on his
due date and she was out of town. Now once again she will be out of town for my
due date. I was really hoping to let
Chloe come on her own so I don’t want to be induced. However a Dec 1st
birthday doesn’t sound too bad. It is a Saturday so everyone will be off of
work. I told her I would think about it.








No comments:
Post a Comment