Oct
23rd
How
Far Along: 34 Weeks (85% done!) 6 weeks to go!
Size of baby: pineapple (19-22 inches long, 4.9lbs)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 20 lbs
Maternity Clothes: all maternity clothes now
Gender: Baby Girl – Chloe Marie Cline
Movement: My girl is back to moving and shaking which always makes me happy
Sleep:
toss, turn, snore, pee, repeat
What I miss: enjoying my winter/fall maternity clothes
Cravings: Tie Thai, Rosa’s, blue bell (as a float, with magic shell, or whatever)
What I miss: enjoying my winter/fall maternity clothes
Cravings: Tie Thai, Rosa’s, blue bell (as a float, with magic shell, or whatever)
Symptoms:
Braxton hicks is about it for now and I noticed swelling in my face and feet
now. I also haven’t been wearing my rings for a little over a week.
Best Moment this week: I got so many cute things at my work shower last week plus giftcards to use towards things we don’t get. So excited. This weekend we arranged the furniture and started organizing the closet. I received the rug and lamp I registered for but now I am rethinking them.
Best Moment this week: I got so many cute things at my work shower last week plus giftcards to use towards things we don’t get. So excited. This weekend we arranged the furniture and started organizing the closet. I received the rug and lamp I registered for but now I am rethinking them.
We
also got our maternity pictures done this weekend and I am very happy with
them.
I
can't wait: To check on Chloe next week and for my family/friend shower this
weekend!
Next
Appt 10/29
Next
on my to-do list-
Figure
out bookcase and end table
Visit
pottery barn and order chair cover
Paint
her wall art
Boys
paint canvas for her room
Hospital
Registration Forms
Pull
down stuff from attic (basinet, playmat, etc)
Figure
out lamp and rug
The yummy food at my work shower. I LOVE nothin bundt cakes
And these sugar cookies fro Jae Rae's were AMAZING!!
A few of the goodies we received
Plus they ordered a bunch of stuff of our registry and had it delivered straight to our house.
The nursery in progress. I ended up returning the lamp and rug and doing something different
















No comments:
Post a Comment