Oct
30th
How
Far Along: 35 Weeks (87.5% done!) 5 weeks to go!
Size of baby: canary melon (19-22 inches long, 5.5lbs)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 22 lbs
Maternity Clothes: all maternity clothes now
Gender: Baby Girl – Chloe Marie Cline
Movement: My girl is back to moving and shaking which always makes me happy
Sleep:
toss, turn, snore, pee, repeat
What I miss: enjoying my winter/fall maternity clothes
Cravings: Still enjoy the same things with no specific cravings
What I miss: enjoying my winter/fall maternity clothes
Cravings: Still enjoy the same things with no specific cravings
Symptoms:
Braxton hicks and swelling feet. I noticed last night that they were definitely
swollen
Best Moment this week: I had an amazing baby shower this past weekend. Jen and the other hostesses outdid themselves. It was a sprinkle theme with games (baby crossword, baby jeopardy), a bow making station, and delicious food. Chloe was gifted so many adorable things and we have such generous friends and family.
Best Moment this week: I had an amazing baby shower this past weekend. Jen and the other hostesses outdid themselves. It was a sprinkle theme with games (baby crossword, baby jeopardy), a bow making station, and delicious food. Chloe was gifted so many adorable things and we have such generous friends and family.
I
also bought a whole bunch of things from Hobby Lobby and got some guest input
on decorations. I now have a vision and a plan for the nursery. Larry and Susan
took the end table home to sand it down. I am sending back both rugs and the
lamp. And I know what color I want to paint the wood name. Now just another
trip to hobby lobby to return things and repurchase things on sale.
I
can't wait: To start executing my vision in the nursery this weekend. We are
also going to clean out my car and install her carseat.
My
appointment yesterday went well. Chloe’s heartrate was 142 and I am pretty sure
she is head down based on the position of the Doppler to get her heartrate. I
am only measuring 1 week ahead now. Dr Atkins didn’t bring up induction so
either did I. I go back on the 12th
and hopefully I can let her know then if I want to get on her induction
calendar for Dec 1st.
Next
Appt 11/12
Next
on my to-do list-
Figure
out bookcase and end table
Visit
pottery barn and order chair cover
Paint
her wall art
Boys
paint canvas for her room
Pull
down stuff from attic (basinet, playmat, etc)
The amazing hostesses
My bestie!
Getting ideas for the wall above the crib
Chloe's shelves with some toys, my puppy surprise from when I was a girl, and her first doll from Aunt Lala.



















No comments:
Post a Comment