Nov
6th
How
Far Along: 36 Weeks (90% done!) 4 weeks to go!
Size of baby: large cantaloupe (19-22 inches long, 6lbs)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 23.7 lbs gained
Maternity Clothes: all maternity clothes now
Gender: Baby Girl – Chloe Marie Cline
Movement: My girl is back to moving and shaking which always makes me happy
Sleep:
toss, turn, snore, pee, repeat
What I miss: enjoying my winter/fall maternity clothes
Cravings: Still enjoy the same things with no specific cravings
What I miss: enjoying my winter/fall maternity clothes
Cravings: Still enjoy the same things with no specific cravings
Symptoms:
Braxton hicks and some swelling but not horrible yet. Others have said I look
like I have dropped. I don’t see it but I do feel like I am feeling some
pressure lower.
Best Moment this week: I guess just little things as we get ready for her arrival. Dr appt went well, did some stuff in the nursery, going to try to paint the table this weekend. Need to put a second coat on the name for the wall. Need to return some of the wall flowers and repurchase.
Best Moment this week: I guess just little things as we get ready for her arrival. Dr appt went well, did some stuff in the nursery, going to try to paint the table this weekend. Need to put a second coat on the name for the wall. Need to return some of the wall flowers and repurchase.
I
can't wait: Jen is coming this weekend to help me out. We will organize the
nursery, put stuff up on the wall, order the pottery barn chair cover, buy our
living room rug, go to a Christmas market, bring stuff down from the attic,
wash baby clothes, pack bags, etc.
Next
Appt 11/12
I
wish I had an appointment this week because I am ready for her to start
checking progress though I also know there likely isn’t any progress. Kyle and
I talked last night and I think we will accept the Dec 1st induction
date. Not because I am uncomfortable but because it is convenient. It is a
Saturday so everyone is already off work. No shuffling the boys to school or
missing school. 3 weeks before Christmas so more time to recover physically and
as a family of 5. Plus less worry about my water breaking at work, at home,
etc.
Next
on my to-do list-
Figure
out bookcase and end table
Visit
pottery barn and order chair cover
Paint
her wall art
Boys
paint canvas for her room
Pull
down stuff from attic (basinet, playmat, etc)
Doctor
Appt update 11/12/18
Chloe’s
heartrate was 160. I was measuring only 35 weeks when I am 36 weeks 7 days but
this appt was in the morning before lunch when I usually go after lunch. They
took my bloodwork and did strep B test. My cervix is still long and only
fingertip dilated = no progress. We are officially set to induce December 1st
.






No comments:
Post a Comment