Nov
13th
How
Far Along: 37 Weeks (92.5% done!) 3 weeks to go!
Size of baby: winter melon (19-22 inches long, 6.5lbs)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 24.3lbs gained
Maternity Clothes: all maternity clothes now
Gender: Baby Girl – Chloe Marie Cline
Movement: My girl is back to moving and shaking which always makes me happy
Sleep:
toss, turn, snore, pee, repeat
What I miss: enjoying my winter/fall maternity clothes
Cravings: I have been craving sweets. One day I was craving nothing bundt cakes and I got one (I actually bought 4) this weekend at a Christmas market. Casen and I also made cookies together that turned out delicious.
What I miss: enjoying my winter/fall maternity clothes
Cravings: I have been craving sweets. One day I was craving nothing bundt cakes and I got one (I actually bought 4) this weekend at a Christmas market. Casen and I also made cookies together that turned out delicious.
Symptoms:
Braxton hicks and swelling at the end of the day. My face is looking rounder
and so is my belly. I am just pretty darn tired by the end of the day.
Best Moment this week: Decorated and organized the nursery. Honestly we still have a lot to do like paint art for the wall, paint the table, and strip and paint the bookshelf. But if she came tomorrow I would feel good about her room. I washed her laundry and started picking what to take to the hospital. We got everything down from the attic and I went through about 15 boxes of stuff. Most of it was boy clothes that I pulled a few things I can make work for Chloe or that I want to keep and the rest will be given to family. It felt so good to tackle that big task.
Best Moment this week: Decorated and organized the nursery. Honestly we still have a lot to do like paint art for the wall, paint the table, and strip and paint the bookshelf. But if she came tomorrow I would feel good about her room. I washed her laundry and started picking what to take to the hospital. We got everything down from the attic and I went through about 15 boxes of stuff. Most of it was boy clothes that I pulled a few things I can make work for Chloe or that I want to keep and the rest will be given to family. It felt so good to tackle that big task.
We
also got the old couch hauled off and got our new rug. I also put all of my
fall décor away and this weekend will try to do Christmas décor. My car is also
at a body shop getting the mirror fixed from the guy swiping it over a month
ago. These aren’t baby related but it feels good to knock this stuff out
too.
I
can't wait: for December 1st. Yesterday we officially scheduled our
Dec 1st induction so we have 18 sleeps or less until she gets here.
I am so excited but also freaking out a little bit. I just can’t believe we are
about to be a family of 5 and doing this all again.
Next
Appt 11/19
Next
on my to-do list-
Finish
thank you notes
Paint
end table
Order
chair cover
Paint
her wall art
Boys
paint canvas for her room
Put
together bassinet
Pack
bags
Clean
out car and install carseat
David and Jen helped us get with the nursery. These boys were cracking us up.
Casen helped me with thank you notes
My first load of pink laundry :)















No comments:
Post a Comment