Nov
20th
How
Far Along: 38 Weeks (95% done!) 2 weeks to go!
Size of baby: swiss chard (19-22 inches long, 6.5lbs)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 25.8lbs gained
Maternity Clothes: all maternity clothes now
Gender: Baby Girl – Chloe Marie Cline
Movement: My girl is back to moving and shaking which always makes me happy
Sleep:
The last two nights I have been up for 2-3 hours around 1am uncomfortable,
nauseous, and some contractions. But mostly toss, turn, snore, pee, repeat
What I miss: enjoying my winter/fall maternity clothes
Cravings: Still cravings sweets. I bought snickers ice cream bars last week and eat on each night.
What I miss: enjoying my winter/fall maternity clothes
Cravings: Still cravings sweets. I bought snickers ice cream bars last week and eat on each night.
Symptoms:
Braxton hicks, lower back pain, sore/achy body and some swelling at the end of
the day. My face is looking rounder and so is my belly. I am just pretty darn
tired by the end of the day. I have been taking a bath each night and soaking
plus using the heating pad on my lower back in the evenings.
Best Moment this week: We got more done this weekend to get ready for our girl. Bassinet is put together, everything is washed and organized. I have identified way too many swaddles and headbands/bows for the hospital. It is really hard not knowing what will fit her little head. So I am overpacking J I need to actually gather the stuff for my bag and her stuff is laid out in her crib but not actually stuffed in a bag yet. Last night the boys painted the canvas’ for her wall so we will try to hang those tonight along with a few more things. Also Kyle painted the table a nice neutral cream color. We also cleaned out the car and moved around carseats then installed Chloe’s base.
Best Moment this week: We got more done this weekend to get ready for our girl. Bassinet is put together, everything is washed and organized. I have identified way too many swaddles and headbands/bows for the hospital. It is really hard not knowing what will fit her little head. So I am overpacking J I need to actually gather the stuff for my bag and her stuff is laid out in her crib but not actually stuffed in a bag yet. Last night the boys painted the canvas’ for her wall so we will try to hang those tonight along with a few more things. Also Kyle painted the table a nice neutral cream color. We also cleaned out the car and moved around carseats then installed Chloe’s base.
Linda
came to clean the house today so tonight we will get all of the Christmas bins
down and start decorating. I am off work tomorrow to do that and complete more
on my to-do list.
I
can't wait: for December 1st. 11 more sleeps!!
Sunday
night I was up for 3 hours with contractions about 6-8 min apart and I felt
really nauseous. But then about 4am I fell asleep so that was that. Yesterday I
had my 38 week checkup. Chloe’s heartrate was 147 and I was measuring 36.5
weeks. She has dropped down but still only fingertip dilated. After the rough
night Sunday I had hope for progress. Now I am convinced she will stay snug
until Dec 1st.
Last
Appt 11/26
Next
on my to-do list-
Finish
thank you notes
Order
chair cover
Pack
bags
Hang
décor
Setup
monitor
Order
Graco Base
Angela made some personalized shirts/onesies. I found several ideas online and she recreated them for me. I love how they turned out.
These are canvas that the boys made a few years ago at a birthday party and they sit at my desk at work. I just love them and they were an inspiration for art in Chloe's room
These are the sweet canvas above her changing table. Cooper made the top left and bottom right. Casen made the other two. I just love them!!
This is a picture of me on my wedding day with my bridesmaids. A few years after my wedding I asked my bridesmaid for their dresses if they did want them. I saved them all of these years.
Now I finally have a girl and had my granny use the bridesmaid dresses and some fabric from Hobby Lobby to make Chloe a blanket and two lovies. So special to me.
My coworker, Terri gave me this gown for Chloe but she took it back and had it personalized once we were for sure going to use the name Chloe. Isn't it gorgeous?




















No comments:
Post a Comment