Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 7 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby Cline is the size of a blueberry
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 1/2 a pound overall (1.5 lbs this past week)
Maternity Clothes: My jeans are tight when I sit down...can you say muffin top!!
Gender: Still have 7-11 weeks until we find out but I sure am ready so I can start shopping!!
Movement: None yet, still too early
Sleep: I am sleeping a little better because I am just so tired!
What I miss: Sodas, sub sandwiches, and fitting in my clothes. I often feel very self-conscious in my clothes because right now I just feel bloated and chubby.
Cravings: This week nothing....I was sick and nothing appealed to me. The couple of times I craved something when I ate it it made me feel sick or wasn't as good as I thought.
Symptoms: Very nauseous this past week. The nausea took away my appetite so I had to make a conscious effort to eat.
Best Moment this week: Getting our first baby gift from Jodi and talking to Carsyn about me having a baby like her baby brother Quinn.
Hardest Moment this week: Being sick and not being able to show it at work. Also going into our kitchen at work during lunch. The hodgepodge of smells is horrible.
I can't wait: until our appt in 7 more sleeps!! I can't wait to check on our little one and hopefully it will all start feeling more real.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment