Thursday, November 18, 2010

Pregnancy and Puppies

I can't believe I am pregnant. I still wake up every morning shocked. To be honest I still wait for the ball to drop. I still look for blood every time I go to the restroom. My mom still worries everytime I call and what is funny is I think I knew that because lately I haven't called my mom much. It just feels too good to be true. We have wanted this baby for so many months that now it doesn't seem real. But I am trying my best not to worry. I try to thank God every day for our blessing and just enjoy things as they happen. That being said.....

I have been sick!! Up to this point I have been a little nauseous every once in a while but nothing major. On Sunday (5wks 6days) I felt sick all day. I constantly thought I might need to run to the bathroom. It seemed if I burped I felt better (I know weird) but then every time I burped I worried that it would be more than a burp. I was hoping it was a one day thing but no luck. The nausea was still there Monday and it is still here today. I haven't thrown up yet but there are times I have to will myself not to because seriously who likes to throw up?? This has been tough because work doesn't know about the pregnancy yet (I plan to tell them after the ultrasound) so I have to hide my nausea and discomfort.

The other problem with the nausea is that nothing sounds good to eat. Even the mentioning of food sometimes makes my stomach turn. Certain smells make me leave the room holding my breath so I don't gag. I am having to make myself eat even though things don't sound good and that is tough. I have heard that morning sickness is usually gone by 12 weeks. Well I am hoping it doesn't last that long because this will be a long 6 weeks!! But again during all of this I remind myself that many women have gone through this before me and many will follow. And I will endure whatever it is to have this baby. If this is what I need to go through then bring it on (but I still look forward to the days of when I get to eat anything I want and no nausea follows those cravings!).

Then I want to share pictures of my sweet babies aka Mommy's team. This picture is funny because Ranger is just doing his thing. He has always been good at pictures. However, Riley was running around like a crazy woman but as soon as the camera came out she went and sat next to Ranger like she was posing!


Ranger and Riley are so amazing. They are spoiled rotten but I am letting them enjoy it because I know things will change when Baby Cline gets here.
Here is Ranger watching me get ready in the bathroom. My little momma's boy, he is never far from my side.

Ms. Riley with her tail constantly wagging!! Isn't she adorable!!!

This is a funny picture because Riley is such a pesky little sister. Ranger is here chewing on a toy but she is jealous and wants THAT toy despite that she just had her own toy in her mouth . So she gets real close to him and convinces him to give it up. He doesn't like her to be that close so he eventually leaves the toy and gets up. She is lucky that he is so laid back and doesn't bite her little head off!!

This is Riley looking guilty because I told her not to take his toy and I caught her in the act!!


I thought you might enjoy seeing my sweet little team!!

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity