Friday, November 19, 2010

First Baby Gift!!!

Yesterday I had lunch with my college roommate Jodi and she had a surprise for me.

This is our first baby gift!! It is gender neutral and will be great for next football season!! Thank you so much Jodi!!

Then I had to share this funny picture with you. It is horrible quality because I only had time to grab my phone not my actual camera for the picture.


I gave Ranger and Riley their treats this morning before I left and this time I gave them these sausage looking things. Ranger held his in his mouth like a cigar and just held it there. It was so funny. I even told him to wait so I could go get my phone and sure enough he was still waiting with it!!
I showed Kyle the picture and he pointed out that poor Riley looks like she is in prison but that is because she can't always be trusted for long periods of time. She is just a blur because she inhaled that treat!!

Happy Friday!!

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity