Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween and World Series game

I have been meaning to share pictures from David and Jen's Halloween party for a while. Better late than never right?
Kyle was a rodeo clown. He did his makeup himself since I was at the TCU game with friends from college before the party. I think he did an awesome job.
Jen and David. They threw a great party with an awesome haunted house. Kyle wouldn't even go in it. I hope they make this an annual thing!

Kyle loved being a clown and making faces with his makeup on.


David, Aaron (friend from high school), and Kyle

Ladybug

Us together
****************************************************************
Melisa, my mom, my dad, and I all got the chance to work a concession stand at game 4 of the World Series. The Rangers didn't win and it was a long day but it is a fun memory.

Melisa and I posing next to something that said 'World Series' notice the sign to the left of Melisa's butt.

Melisa and I went out into the stands and took this picture of the Ranger's dugout


I loved seeing this on the screen.

The rules require us to wear khakis. This is the first time I have ever seen my dad wear khakis so of course we had to take a picture. Definitely blog worthy!!


Me in my oh so adorable uniform


Melisa and my mom looking much cuter!!
Sorry the pictures are so late but I hope you enjoy them!!

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity