Friday, October 4, 2013

5 on Friday


1. Casen's nursery has kinda been an issue for me.  Before he was born we were planning on moving so we saw no reason to mess with it since he would spend the first 8-10 weeks in our room.  Plus if we took down all of the Cooper stuff it would leave holes in the walls and that wouldn't be good for house showings.  So we left it....and then we decided not to move. At some point I felt bad and decided to start making it personal for Casen.  If you remember I put colorful blocks on Cooper's shelf so I decided to switch that to Casen however there were duplicate colors so I needed to repaint the C and the A.  When I was trying to decide the colors it ended up looking like this. It has been like this for the past 3 months and Kyle would comment on our son being named 'Orsen.'

Well as of last week it correctly says Casen....but don't pay attention to the newborn picture behind it that says Cooper and that the wall above the crib still says Cooper....one step at a time people!

2. After my pity party last week about not fitting in my jeans.  I successfully fit into 3 pairs of jeans this week (despite not losing any weight) which is good because management let us wear jeans all week to work!

3. Casen turned 4 months old yesterday so I need to take 4 month pictures this weekend in his chair and hopefully do a blog about it next week.  I am so behind on blogs and I keep making promises to do them but am not succeeding.

4. Monday Cooper got his first haircut with electric clippers.  He did awesome!! He didn't like the little clippers at the end but maybe next time.  I was so proud of him standing like a big boy for Aunt Jen Jen and it went so much faster than the scissors!

Here he is with his big boy haircut and enjoying a sucker.

5. Monday I took the day off and did some major cleaning. I also got some winter clothes out for the boys and I am glad I did.  The high is supposed to be 70 tomorrow and I am so excited!  Now I need to finish my fall craft projects (the reason for the newspaper in the yard in the picture of Cooper's haircut) so I can show you the fall decor around my house.

Dont forget about my giveaway!!
Have a wonderful weekend!
THE GOOD LIFE BLOG 

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity