Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Weekend Recap

As I mentioned in my previous post Friday night we had the fall festival.  From there Kyle's parents took Cooper to spend the night and then they went to Six Flags Saturday morning.  The weather was a little cool, but they had a great time from what Cooper has said.


I think the teacups went faster than they expected.  Cooper said he liked it but didn't want to do it again.

Big boy wasn't afraid to drive the truck by himself

Apparently he was apprehensive around the characters.

And he loved the old cars.

Casen and I ran errands and even went to a craft show.

He spent quite a bit of time chewing on this and massaging his gums.

Saturday evening we went to Melisa and Trent's new house for their housewarming party.  They had a great turnout and I loved getting to hangout with my cousins and aunt and just visit.  Cooper loved playing with all of the different toys and we didn't end up leaving until almost 10!  We had a great time but I didn't take any pictures.

Sunday we met for lunch to celebrate Tinsley's baptism and these two loved playing with their balloons.

Doesn't she look precious!

This is Cooper telling Mac that he wants two pretzels

They say on the kneeler and shared pretzels


My cousin Brianna took this picture of Marley and Casen playing on the floor. I can't wait until all of these babies are big enough to play with each other like we did growing up. 

Speaking of babies.  The last of 6 babies born this year is due tomorrow.  We are all anticipating Eli's arrival. I don't know what we will have to look forward to next!  I guess Christmas with all of these kiddos!

1 comment:

Savannah said...

We had a lot of fun hanging out Saturday night. Think I was the only one awake on the drive home. Can't wait for our little guy to get here in just a little while!! Christmas will be interesting :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity