I am finally getting around to do a weekend recap. Work has been crazy this week and our evenings have been just as busy at home.
Last weekend we didn't really have any plans.
We stayed home most of the day Saturday because Kyle was sick. While he slept I kept the boys entertained playing in the living room. I love this picture with them besides my weird hand! LOL
Cooper wanted to play stickers and Casen was happy to play with him!
By that afternoon we were getting stir crazy so I told Cooper after nap we could go visit Mimi and Grandpa. As soon as he woke up from his nap he asked if it was time. We got there just in time for a four wheeler ride before it got dark and started to rain. Cooper had his TCU gear on for the game.
Unfortunately they lost, but with a 3 hour delay we were in bed long before that!
I just can't get over this boy and how grown up he is all of a sudden.
Sunday Kyle was still sick so we did some more playing. Cooper gave Casen his cowboy hat that is very misshapen but also well loved!
The day before I was taking some picture of the boys in their chairs so Cooper wanted to sit in them again. Casen was sitting up like such a big boy. I snapped these quickly with my phone, but then I grabbed my good camera for some pics. I am going to go through though and share them soon (aka in a couple of months!)
I love how they look at each other and watch each other.
Casen thinks Cooper is very entertaining
Sunday evening I sat Casen in the highchair while I cooked. He did great!
A low key weekend was just what we needed before this crazy week and coming weekend!















No comments:
Post a Comment