Friday evening we hung out around the house and Cooper decided to watch Karate Kid with his Daddy. It was super cute, but Cooper's sudden interest in tv both thrills and concerns me. That is a whole different post.
Saturday morning we did things around the house and ran some errands. Saturday evening my parents came to Fort Worth and got Cooper for a slumber party. He was so excited to wake up from his nap and see them. When they came up my mom brought Cooper's new quilt that my grandmother made. It turned out perfect!!! It is exactly what I wanted and I look forward to sharing with you.
After they left Kyle, Casen and I headed to the mall to do some window shopping for our Christmas lists. We didn't get much accomplished but we had fun. Casen was the perfect third wheel!
Sunday we got up early and went to church, go breakfast, made cupcakes, and headed to Ennis for Casen's baptism. The baptism was so nice, but I didn't take any pictures once I saw that Kyle's uncle brought his nice camera. I hope to share pictures from the baptism next week.
We didn't get home until late Sunday evening because Kyle needed to do some stuff for deer season. By the time we got home I wasn't feeling very well. I was up and down most of the night with being sick or one of the boys was awake. We really have got to get our boys back on track. I have been spoiled by good sleepers and this is just not going to work.
I still felt bad Monday morning so I stayed home and rested.
Yesterday evening Kyle put together the exersaucer and Casen loved it. Cooper also loved it and asked to get in several times.
I wonder if Casen was thinking 'Dude, leave my toy alone' or 'Oh, that's cool. Show me how this stuff works.'








1 comment:
Casen has the funniest and sweetest reactions in your pictures. Love the way your boys interact with each other.
Post a Comment