Now that Casen is sitting up like a big boy they are getting to take baths together. Not every night because Casen only takes baths every other day, but they have done it several times now. Plus we normally put Casen down earlier than Cooper so it isn't as easy to do them together.
I had to crop this picture to get privates out of it but I love how they are smiling at each other.
Them both looking of course ended up blurry
I can't believe how big my baby boy already is!
Both reading their books!
One night Cooper was playing trains and Casen wanted to join. Cooper didn't want to share, but he let Casen play with Scruff. That wasn't enough for Casen. Every time Cooper took the train by Casen, Casen would try to grab it.
I don't think Scruff was a very good chew toy and Cooper would say 'No Casen! Don't chew on Scruff!'
Notice Casen is chewing but also watching Cooper's train coming.
And ready to snatch it!
The 'don't touch that Casen', 'that's mine Casen', or 'Casen is touching me' has already started!
Right now it is kinda cute...not sure how long I will think that though.












2 comments:
Love the brother pics!!! I always thought if I had a second I would want a girl, but I don't know brothers look pretty fun!!!
Aww I love these pictures! My 2nd boy is only 2 months old so my 2 year old is not able to play with him just yet! I can't wait till they play together!
XO, Jennie
http://www.thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment