I am so excited about next Monday. My friend Tiffany (who is Cooper's BFF, Aiden's mommy) is going to start working at my company. We won't work in the same department or even same building but we are both downtown. I am looking forward to having a lunch buddy!
Tomorrow we are going to the Stock Show and Rodeo grounds with the boys and Kyle's parents. I am hoping it isn't too cold.
I have been busy cleaning out closets and purging a lot of stuff. I have been selling some items on our electronic bulletin board at work and have already made about $100. Much easier than a garage sale!
Now for some random pictures
I can't get enough of this chubby little guy. I have said it before and I will say it again 'I love babies in diapers.' If it wasn't so cold outside I would let him spend all evening like this. I just love snuggling with that soft baby skin.
And these boys at bath time are the best! I love them smiling at each other.
The other day Cooper tried out MacKenzie's bike. He couldn't quite figure it out, but he thought it was cool.
We made a trip to the storage unit with some of our stuff and Daddy gave us a ride. Cooper loved it.
Last Tuesday I came home from work and the boys surprised me with THE BEST cupcakes for my birthday. They were waiting at the door with one with a lit candle. Cooper helped me blow it out and then claimed it as his own.
Kyle got 3 different flavors and they were all delicious!
Picture with my boys on my birthday.
Last Friday we went to an Italian place for dinner and the boys both loved their food. Casen had some noodles and bread. Cooper had bread and lasagna,
Cooper looks like a camo thug to me! Ha!
I still have more pictures but that will have to do for now. Happy Friday!















1 comment:
Happy Belated Birthday Dianna!!! Cupcakes sound like a great way to celebrate!!!
Post a Comment