Last Saturday Casen woke up with a horrible cough. My BIL watched a video of him coughing and recognized it as croup. We managed his symptoms over the weekend and the doctor confirmed it as croup on Monday.
I have been dealing with allergies and what I thought might be the beginning of a sinus infection. Yesterday my mom found out that she had the flu. This morning I woke up with a major headache and my whole body aching. I went to the doctor and they confirmed I have the flu also.
I am getting tamiflu and some Facebook friends suggested I check with the boys pediatrician on any preventative care. Their pediatrician called in a preventative dosage of tamiflu also.
I am praying that I just have a mild case of the flu, that Kyle and the boys don't get it, and that my boys take it easy on me as I recover.
Time for a nap
Happy Friday! : (




1 comment:
Oh no! Hit from all directions. :( feel better soon!
Post a Comment