Earlier this week I took this picture of Casen. Doesn't he look huge in that carrier. We have ordered Cooper's new car seat that converts to a booster so that Casen can move up to Cooper's. I have been preoccupied and was being cheap and we should have done this sooner. Why is my baby so big?
*Casen's feet are red from rug burn at school. They were fine the next day*
Each morning during the week I get Casen up (I wake him up) at 5:00 to nurse and he falls back asleep in our bed. Then I pump and get ready for my day. I go back and wake him up around 6:15 to get ready for day-care. Well this morning he woke up on his own and fell off of our bed. Our bed is pretty high off of the ground. He cried for quite a while. I didn't see any marks and or broken bones.
However when we got to school I noticed the red mark by his left eye. You can barely see it but I wonder if it will look worse this afternoon. My poor baby boy.
Me- Let me see your eye.
Casen- What?
Me- I am trying to get a good picture of your eye.
Casen- oh you want a picture? (smile) I am fine.
Casen- okay that is enough!
Today was Muffins with Mom (Mommy) for Mother's Day. Cooper picked out a double chocolate chip muffin (smart boy) and had almost finished it by the time I left. He did share a little with me and Casen.
Tonight my parents are keeping the boys for a slumber party. I am so excited. My boys are great sleepers so I am not sure why I am so excited. But I am. Maybe it is because even though my boys are great sleepers they still get up at 7 or so. So if we stay up late watching a movie until midnight we don't get much sleep. Therefore we normally go to bed around 10 even on the weekends.
Kyle and I have no clue what we are going to do. We considered a movie since we haven't seen one in over a year, but we aren't sure. We might be wild and crazy by just doing dinner and still being in bed at 10. No matter what we do I am looking forward to a night just the two of us.
Plus we will get to hangout most of the day tomorrow together until we meet the boys at Tinsley's birthday party that afternoon.
Happy Friday Everyone!











2 comments:
I have the 2 CUTEST grandsons in the whole world! I can't wait to get them this afternoon.
I had to laugh at your comment about Casen's feet and how you said he got it at "school". That is what I have always called my kid's daycare also. We never say daycare, we always say school.
And yeah for a night alone! I completely understand that just knowing you have the potential to sleep until 9 or 10 makes it sound so adventurous! Oh, how our lives change once kids come along.
Post a Comment