Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Sunday Recap

I can't call this a weekend recap, because I only took pictures on Sunday.

But quickly-
Friday we went to dinner with Aunt Jen Jen and Uncle David. As usual we had a great time.
Saturday we headed to Ennis to spend the day with Babi and Grandaddy.  We ran around taking pictures of Casen for his birthday book made by Babi.  This included hanging out with with Daddy and Granddaddy at the ranch.  Casen got to go on his first tractor ride.  I took pictures with my nice camera so I will have to share those later.

Sunday morning the boys didn't feel like sleeping in.  Casen and I got up early and went to mass together.  He was such a sweet boy and we both enjoyed it.

After mass we went home to get Cooper and Kyle.  We headed to the Fort Worth Zoo for a fun day with friends.

Here is Cooper with his BFF Aiden. 

They were a little wild at first. They were so excited to see each other and see the animals.  They ran from one exhibit to the other barely stopping to actually see the animals.

Once again, can't ever catch both kids looking at the same time.


And again...


Sweet Casen was just perfect.  He just chilled in his stroller.  I got him out at one point for about 20 minutes but I could tell he was tired.


I remembered to ask Tiffany if she would take a family picture.  Unfortunately we didn't pick the best spot when it came to lighting but I don't care.


Here are the Narums

The boys stopped to ride a car or truck.


It got hot that day but luckily not until we were ready to leave.  We didn't see everything because both boys were hungry and ready for a nap.  Cooper kept asking for lunch but when we got into the car he was asleep before we got to the main road. And he slept almost 2 hours.

The boys had such a great time and I think the parents had just as much fun.  We really love hanging out with this sweet family.

After nap we ran some errands and with the hot weather we picked up popsicles at the grocery store.  Cooper loved having his first popsicle of the season.

Baby brother got to have some popsicle too and this is what happened when it was all gone.

He threw himself on the floor crying.

Despite this little meltdown we had such a wonderful weekend. 

I am pretty sure I say that most weekends and it is true.

1 comment:

mom said...

I will get popsicles for this weekend!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity