Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Who does he look like Part 2


When Cooper was about 9 months old I did this post

A lot of people tell me that Casen looks like my father-in-law.  However I think he looks a lot like me or my dad when we were babies.  I see it most when he is doing his full belly laugh with squinty eyes.

So I wanted to do a little comparison post after seeing some pictures this weekend at my parents.

First here is Casen wearing the same picture as Cooper.  Casen was too busy to sit still for a good picture this morning and I was in a hurry.

They don't really look alike, do they?

So here is a picture of me and I definitely see resemblances of Casen.  Even the hair!





I think Casen has a longer face than me and also a longer face that Cooper had at this age.  Of course Casen has darker features that Cooper also.

It is fun to see how the boys are different.

What do you think?

3 comments:

mom said...

Now I am looking forward to Parts 3, 4, & 5! Can't wait to see what my future Cline grandbabies will look like!!!!!

Maria said...

He definitely looks like you, but I can see the resemblance to your FIL too (definitely more so than Cooper)! He is definitely a cutie no matter what!!

Anonymous said...

I think he does look like your FIL, never really made the connection before

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity