Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Things Cooper says...

I have been wanting to write this post for a while...months! But I just never took the time to record some of the things Cooper says and now I regret it.  But oh well.

Cooper loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  He used to call it Mickey Mouse Blublouse.

When Cooper says a word wrong I say 'look at my mouth' and resay it a time or two.  Now if we don't understand something Cooper says he says 'look at my mouth'.  It is hilarious.

When I ask him a question sometimes he says 'Hmmm' and taps his chin with his finger.  He got that from MMC.

Cooper- I heard a toot in my butt

He still says 'lello' instead of yellow.

He often says 'tank to' or 'dank do' instead of thank you, but he knows how to say it right.

He has a little lisp.

He calls himself Cooper Scott.

When Casen has a dirty diaper I call him stinky butt.  The other day Cooper looked at Casen and said 'hey stinky butt'

Cooper- Oh! It's getting light outside. The sun in coming up. We like Mr. Sun. We like the moon too. He went down because they take turns. Right, mommy?

He has recently started calling me 'mom' and I hate it.  At first I would simply say 'momma' or 'mommy', but now I just leave it alone.  I still call my mom 'momma' and I wish Cooper would too.

After I take a bath he says 'Can I feel your wet hair? Yep, it's wet. I like your wet hair.'

Ooohhhh, Daddy! That is a cool jacket!!

If we ask Cooper what his Daddy's name is he says 'Daddy's awesome!!'  What about mommy?  'Mamasita' 

He often times calls his little brother 'Casen Andrew.'

I need to record his night prayers because they are so sweet.  He says them with a thick country accent and I have no clue why. 

I am going to try to do posts like this more often because I really want to remember these things.

3 comments:

Professional Sorority Girl said...

You need to download the app "instaquote" - you input text and then it turns it into a graphic. They save as a photo to your phone. Then you can share it with people via text message or instagram.

Maria said...

I love this! My favorite is that he called you mamasita! I've been keeping mental note of things Mac says too, but I bet I have forgotten a lot of them!

Mary Liska said...

Adelynn has recently started calling me and Rusty "mom and dad"!! I was like you are 2 not 12!! Makes me sad too.

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity