One night Cooper worked on 3 or 4 new puzzle he got for his birthday. He did really well at them which is good because he doesn't do them much at home. Maybe at school?
On Saturday my parents decided to have a slumber party with their grandkids. While we were there we did some target practice.
I shot a handgun for the first time and I think I did pretty well.
I find the picture of my husband below pretty sexy.
This one not so much...He took a selfie of himself before the group selfie and I warned him I would share it on the blog : )
All of the recent selfies have made me want a selfie stick. Do any of my blog readers have one? I need recommendations. I asked on Facebook but go no results.
The kids having Cheetos before bed while watching a movie. They love these 'boats' aka air mattresses.
Sunday evening we had some family game time. Cooper doesn't care how many marbles he gets as long as he gets the gold one!
I made a pot of stew that was delicious. None of my family would eat it so it was all mine. And I loved every bit of it. I was tempted to make more this weekend but didn't.
Helping with some construction work while I eat.
Kyle had chili and couldn't stop eating it for the photobomb.
It was a wonderful weekend.
















No comments:
Post a Comment