Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Good reads on the internet

I was planning to do another post from Austin, but just haven't done it yet.  Instead you get- Good reads on the internet-

This woman is a widow with two little ones.  She wrote this raw and honest post about the type of wife she was- http://youngwidowtales.blogspot.com/2015/01/confession-time.html

How cute is this hotdog toppings bar for her little one's first birthday and baptism- http://windywilsons.blogspot.com/2015/01/claires-birthday-party-baptism.html

This blog is by an awesome 'boy mom' of three adorable kiddos.  I am slowly reading all of her old blog posts and came across this gem.  It made me think about my family and also my New Year's resolutions- http://houseofroseblog.com/husband-spiritual-leader-of-family/

A friend of mine shared this article on the loss of a child and how one child doesn't replace another. It is a really well written article- https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/i-will-always-mourn-that-baby-108828550802.html

Oh my goodness. I got teary-eyed reading this one.  It reminds me of another article I read about never knowing when the last time will be that you will carry your child, kiss them on the lips, help them take a bath, etc.  I think about this stuff often with Cooper, especially since he is a boy. I have been reading Erin's blog for years and she did a great job sharing her thoughts- http://blueeyedbride.com/2015/01/26/just-one-more-rock/


Let me know if you read any of these and what you think.  Or let me know if you have read something that you think I should read.


LINKING UP WITH FRIDAY FAVORITES- HERE


1 comment:

Family and the Lake House said...

Just found your blog! Love it and your design is so cute. I read the Blue Eyed Bride post, too. I was in tears...TEARS! Oh my goodness. Thanks for posting these, I plan to read all of them. I'll be following you via bloglovin! Thanks, again. :) -Marie

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity