Friday, April 24, 2015

Favorites from the week

Monday we decided to spend some time outside but first Daddy had to chip all the mud off of the gator tires...he had some help.
 
 
This little boy earned Super Star Student for the first time!  He was so excited to tell me when I got home.
 
Kyle went for a run. Cooper drove the Gator.  I pushed the stroller. And Casen rode in the stroller.  We are loving this spring weather!
 
That night we enjoyed a little pizza

 
BUG Pizza!  Aunt Lala sent this to us from Germany for Easter.
 
They each had a couple pieces and loved it.

 
This little guy thinks he is so big and wants to do everything himself including unwrapping his nestle egg.
 
On Tuesday Cooper earned Super Star Student again! (I will talk more about this next week in my post all about Cooper) Casen loved riding around with Cooper as long as he holds on tight.
 
 
Tuesday evening we got dressed in our Easter outfits so we could take pictures in the bluebonnets.  Once again someone wanted to do things all by himself including his shoes.  I haven't seen any pictures yet but hopefully soon. Be prepared that Cooper is in the fake smile phase.
 
 
This little guy has been interested in the potty for a while, but lately wants to sit on there more.  He still hasn't done anything but I am glad he is interested.
 
 
He even wipes!

 
This sweet boy asked me to cuddle this week! I couldn't get to the couch fast enough.

 
The boys in their matching outfits from Mimi and Grandpa (see the fake smile! Eek!)
 
Yesterday Cooper got Super Star Student for the third time which means he got to go to the Hall of Fame (not as exciting as it sounds). I love how well he is doing, how proud he is, and how I have seen some improvements at home too.
 
We celebrated with some rainbow popcorn
 
This is the view every morning after we get dressed and before we load up in the car.  They each get to pick a piece of candy.  I will be glad when all of this Easter candy is gone.  And I let them wear their rain boots today since we are expecting rain.
 
I finally loaded all my Easter pictures to my computer and uploaded them for posts next week.  So get ready got lots of pictures.
 
This is my list of blog posts-
Update on Cooper
Getting Healthy
NY Resolutions
Sylvester Easter
Johnson Easter
Easter at Daycare
Cline Easter
 
I am linking of with Erika to share my Favorites for the week.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity