Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Trendy and Cheap

I like trendy items but I am cheap.  So recently I saw these sandals on one of my favorite blogs.  But when I saw the price tag I nearly choked. I cannot justify spending $70 on sandals. No matter how comfortable they are.  But I really like how simple they are and I have been wanting a brown pair of sandals.

I thought about getting these from Payless, but I really didn't want embellishments. But the price tag was better.

Then somehow I stumbled across these on Target's website and they were the perfect blend.  No embellishment and cheap ($15)! Plus pretty good reviews.  Because of the price I also ordered them in black and got them in the mail last week. I wore the brown ones on Friday and so far I really like them.  I haven't worn the black ones yet, but I think these were a great find and wanted to share with you.

Here they are on. Please excuse the chipped nail polish and the look of my pale feet.  Have I told you I hate feet? Except baby feet.

 
 
And if you are wanting another Trendy and Cheap shoe option check these out

These are $15

These are $195!


I love good deals so I am considering trying to could keep this up and make it a weekly series.  We will see. I might see if I can even get a cute button/logo!

Let me know what you think!
 

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I did the same thing. I couldn't justify spending that much and so I ordered the braided ones from Target. I actually have them on right now and LOVE them!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity