Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Our week

Monday's are typically are activity free night so we just did our normal evening stuff.  This sweet girl loves her mommy. When I get home she lets out the sweetest little noises letting me know she is ready for me to hold her. It isn't crying it little grunts and coos as she gets antsy.  And no matter what time she drinks her last bottle at daycare she insists on nursing when I get home.  I think she just wants me to slow down and get one-on-one time because she doesn't actually nurse that much so she isn't starving. 


After we got Chloe to bed Casen and I played a round of memory. He is always up for games and is my buddy.


Chloe looking cute and ready for school

In the car seat her bow didn't look so big but then I saw these pictures. Yikes! I put these bows away for a couple months.


She might think it is too big too lol

Tuesday night was Casen's first soccer game of the season and I already did a post on that.


Thursday evening Chloe was really working on arching that back and kicking her legs to roll over.


Friday morning looking adorable for daycare again. Gosh I love this girl!



And she had a blowout at school so she came home in this outfit that is a handmedown from her cousins Mac and Tins.


And Saturday morning her working on rolling over again while mommy pumped. Oh the joys of being a breastfeeding momma. My body wakes me up bright and early and I have to keep my routine to keep my supply up.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity