This week was my hell week at work. I am working in financial accounting and it was quarter close so it was a week of late night. The earliest I left work was 9:30 and one night it was 12:30. With my commute and chores to get ready for the next day (bottle washing and prep) it was 2 before I went to bed and I was back up at 5:30 (I slept in 30 minutes).
One positive thing about the crazy week is that they feed us well. Babe's and some delicious Thai food were on the menu. I weighed myself this morning and I am up 3lbs...just from this week of big meals and stress snacking.
And one day they brought this tea and I am in love with it. I need to find out where they got it.
The horrible part was that each night my kids were already in bed when I got home. And Chloe was upset every night for her daddy. This is the picture he sent me Monday. I laughed and cried. It breaks my heart that she was uncontent and that he was having to deal with it.
Tuesday was picture day at school for her so she was looking adorable in a dress from her cousin Tinsley.
Since I was working late nights, I slept in just a bit and dropped Cooper straight at school instead of him riding the bus from daycare. Man I love this sweet boy!
Wednesday morning my girl was all smiles. Starting last Saturday night after the reunion Chloe has slept all night every night!! She knew her momma needed uninterrupted sleep this week.
I got her dressed and she played while I pumped before work
And then she watched me do my makeup
Thursday she watched me prep her bottles that I didn't do the night before. I love that little tongue sticking out.
And this morning the boys thought it was fun that they matched. But when I got my phone to take a picture they couldn't be bothered. #boys
But this pretty little thing is so glad it is Friday and so am I. We are going to have lots of cuddle time this weekend.




















No comments:
Post a Comment